CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
BARTENDER & SERVER positions.
The PERFECT SCORE BAR & GRILLE consistently ranks in the top 20% of all San Antonio mixed beverage licensed establishments and we’re seeking team members to continue our track record of success. Bandera Bowling Center amenities include a full service bar, full service snack bar and 56 lanes of bowling with an arcade all located within 55,000 square feet. We host many of San Antonio’s prestigious bowling leagues, tournaments and events in addition to Ladies Night, Fashion Shows, Bar-I-Con and Battle of the Band bar promotions!
COMPENSATION: We offer more than most restaurant & bar establishments in Texas! > $7.25 per hour to start PLUS gratuities!
> Large Events with Gratuity Opportunity
> Discounts on Food, Beverage and Bowling
> A great team to work with
> Advancement Opportunity
• Greets guests and inform them of services, promotions, prices and specials. Suggestive and upsell to each guest and develop relationships to create the “Corner Bar” atmosphere
• Follows all steps of service as prescribed by management
• IDs all guests as per company and state guidelines.
• Suggestively sells by matching products to guests’ desires
• Prepares and serve all drinks to company specifications
• Sells and delivers food to guests at the bar and any other assigned tables
• Ensure all sales are recorded at the time of purchase.
• Establishes tabs for guests per company guidelines
• Provides fast, efficient and friendly guest service.
• Preps products per company recipes and par lists
• Washes all glassware
• Opens and closes the bar area, using checklists as directed.
• Maintains a clean and safe environment for guests
• Ensures that proper cash handling procedures are followed.
• Suggestively sells leagues, events and specials to guests.
• Restocks all liquor, beer and wine per company par lists
• Informs kitchen of special or unusual orders
• Informs management of low stock issues and guest-requested products
• Operates a point of sale system.
• Cleans bar and mops bar floors at close of business
• Changes kegs and soft drink boxes as needed
• Pre-buses and buses bar and assigned tables
• Assists servers as needed by taking orders and delivering food and/or drinks Marketing and promotion of the facility in the community, if required.
•Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
•Must be at least 21 years of age
•Minimum of 6 months prior job experience with cash handling and credit card
•Customer interaction responsibilities is preferred
•Availability between 20 – 35hours per week (approximately) – Flexible Schedule for afternoons/evenings/late night.
•Basic math, money handling, reading skills.
•Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and be familiar with standard drink recipes
•Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
•Possess good customer relations abilities, outgoing and friendly manner, courteous and cooperative attitude, team oriented
•Knowledge of food and beverage specifications and workplace safety procedures
•Well-groomed and neat appearance
Job Type: Both Full-time & Part-time available.
•Bartending/Serving Experience: 1 year preferred however we will train for an excellent candidate
210-523-1716 ask for Blake